Saturday, December 22, 2007

Name change

Robin and I were talking about the name of this blog at some point during our loooong trip from the beginning of the cross-Bronx expressway to the end of the GW Bridge.

Since I'll be turning 30 in a few days, I needed to think about what to do with the name of my blog...and we brainstormed some ideas, some of which were not suitable for mixed company, some of which set me up to not live up to the promise of the name, and some of which were just plain dorky.

So when I mentioned to him that the blog used to be called "Futzing around the Blogosphere," he got mad at me for ever changing it from that, because apparantly, "futzing" is just one of those words that doesn't get used quite enough. (And I think the word "blogosphere" is hilarious.)

Long story to explain something really simple...but there you go. Sorry for the back-and-forth; I think I'll be sticking with this name for a while.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments: