Friday, May 18, 2007

Books I Need to Read

I have a long list of books that I need to read this summer. I need to keep track!

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You
Twisted
A Bad Boy can be Good for a Girl
Tyrell
Skin
What my Girlfriend Doesn't Know
Private
HP7
The 4th Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants book

Tangerine
Pretty Little Liars
A Hat Full of Sky and Wintersmith
Hattie Big Sky
Shug
You are SO Not Invited to my Bat Mitzvah
Surrender
The Case of the Missing Marquess
Pants on Fire
Prom Dates from Hell
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Boy Proof
Sloppy Firsts
Second Helpings
Monster Blood Tattoo
Shock Point

The Higher Power of Lucky
Beige
Born to Rock
Firegirl
Clay
Secrets of my Hollywood Life
The Loud Silence of Francine Green
In Search of Mockingbird
How to Ruin a Summer Vacation
The Christopher Killer
Hello, Groin
Bad Kitty
Kiki Strike
Prom Anonymous
Life as We Knew It
The Unresolved
Flora Segunda

....I'll keep adding to this as I go