Friday, November 16, 2007

oops, i forgot to blog

There are SO MANY COOL THINGS going on right now, NONE of which I can write about. Oh, poo.

Fun things I can talk about: I started twittering, for real this time. I guess what I am discovering about myself is that I get really excited about a new piece of tech and then lose interest or forget that it's there. This may be because I don't really have a way to get online unless I'm at my desk or at my apartment, but it also may mean that I am very busy keeping up with things like...book orders. Oh, how DULL!

(Not really--I know it's not chic to still care about books as much as I do, but I can't help it.)

R. and I are flying to St. Augustine tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with his parents. It's going to be 70 degrees there. 70. I'm hoping for a manatee sighting.

Oh, one more thing: I am going to Midwinter. Yay! I'm going to the YALSA gaming extravaganza....hopefully I'll get to try a Wii.

Not so fun: the stupid writer's strike. For an addict like me, this is not good. Maybe I should start watching Quarterlife?

Okay, have to go pack my shorts. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: